Monday, April 4, 2016

Welcome Home


Image result for welcome home

Today on the Fourth of April I get the opportunity to welcome my real self to this blog. From here on out I will write under my own name. Before that happens I want to say a few things about myself.

FIVE THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT JASON DAVIS

1. I love writing. I have been a writer ever since elementary school. One day I am going to be author.

2. I am a deeply religious boy (technically a man). I am part of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I want to be a Seminary Teacher.

3. I love to read. I would read all day every day if I could.

4. I work at Timberline Middle School as a Sweeper. It is quite interesting.

5. I love to be around and get to know people. I like to talk to everyone I see in the halls. If you see me say Hi.

To end I want you guys to know that who Carpe Diem was is who I am. I have not changed because I felt like I could hide. I tell you what I have known and will keep telling you what I know. Thank you for reading my blog posts. Without you I would have no audience.


5 comments:

  1. JASON YOU ARE THE BEST
    THANKS FOR ALWAYS BEING SO GENUINELY KIND AND OPEN ABOUT YOUR LOVE FOR SPIRITUALITY. I ADMIRE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Jason. Clean those floors bro. I was just talking to malouf about you the other day. We both love your enthusiasm. Not a lot of high school students still have that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jason you are awesome. One of the nicest people I know. Plus you're a really good writer, nice job:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jason you are so genuine and so nice to everyone! I really like that you aren't afraid to post about religion and your beliefs, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jason!! Great to blog-meet you man (: You are a seriously awesome person.

    ReplyDelete