Monday, February 22, 2016

Building on the Bricks of our Ancestors

This past weekend I went to Salt Lake City and saw many things our ancestors experienced. I also became associated with some of the things that they did in the pioneer days to dance and celebrate with others.


Image result for pioneer dancing


Then I realized that what we have today came because of our ancestors. Our lives our built upon what they had created. The bricks they had laid for our time has been built upon by our parents then we have built upon what our parents built.


Image result for salt lake city

Because of our ancestors we have been able to live in a time where technology is rampant. We live in a place of ease and enjoyment. We enjoy a lot of things because of our ancestors.

To end I would like to share a well known quote by Isaac Newton, " IF I HAVE SEEN FURTHER, IT IS BY STANDING ON THE SHOULDERS OF GIANTS."

1 comment:

  1. I love this so much, I have been reading through your posts and I love hearing what you have to say and your experiences. They are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete