Saturday, February 27, 2016

Life ? Death


LIFE

What is life all about? What are you supposed to do in this life? Do you have a purpose in life? These questions and more I have constantly asked myself on a day to day basis. These questions are very important in our lives. Do you ask yourself these questions? If not you need to start.

If you want a life full of purpose and power you need to ask meaningful questions in your life. These questions cannot be answered by anyone but yourself. No matter how much I know about life I cannot answer all the questions in your life. I can answer some but ultimately it is your sole responsibility to find the answers to your own questions.

If you have any questions ask them in the comment section I will gladly try to answer them as honestly as I can.



Before I end talking about life I want to say that life is about creating a new you. You don't need to go find yourself because you have already found yourself. What you really need to do is create yourself into an honorable and lovable person.

We cannot change our past but we can change our future.

DEATH

Is death the end? Do we never live again?


I want you to know that death is not the end. It is merely a graduation. THERE IS LIFE BEYOND DEATH.
If there was no life after death than what would be the point in our lives now.

I have had an experience awhile back. My great-grandmother was living with us. She was 100 years old. One day she was not doing so well. She had a seizure and we had to carry her back to bed. There in that little room I saw her spirit leave her body. She died right before my eyes. I could not believe it.

What happened afterward is that I felt a strong assurance that she was still alive and that this life wasn't the end.

If you have had someone close to you die, you must know that they live on. That they are still there and do exist somewhere in our lives. 

DEATH IS NOT THE END!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment