Saturday, February 13, 2016

Hard Times Now, Hard Times Later

Life is hard. Life is not easy. Let me say that again, LIFE IS HARD! What ever you are going through is for you personally. You are meant to go through your own life experiences because you need to learn from them. If I was going through your trials and you went through mine you wouldn't learn as much.

Your trials were hand picked for you. They are meant to be hard for you. To others it may seem easy but for you they are hard. They were picked for you so you could learn from them. As you go through your hard times ask yourself, "What am I supposed to learn from what I am going through right now?"

I promise you as you do you will find things that come out of your trials. I have learned many things from the things I go through.



inspirational-quotes-be-strong-because-things-will-get-better

Before I end this post I would like to give you a suggestion to help you through hard times. This theory has been tested by many people. This is the theory.

Find something you enjoy or you are good at and use that to relieve your stress, sadness, or pain. It has worked with me and I know it will work with you.

2 comments:

  1. "To others it may seem easy but for you they are hard."
    Okay, not enough people realize this. There are way too many comparisons these days and I've heard way too many, "Well I've had it worse." Like no. Stop. This is hard for them, hard for me, it doesn't need to be hard for you.

    ReplyDelete