Monday, February 22, 2016

Faith in Ourselves

Recently I have been thinking a lot about religious type of things. I hope you don't mind if I share some of my thoughts.


Faith is believing in something that you cannot see but you know it is there. Faith is knowing that you will succeed in life. Faith is believing in a higher being. Faith is believing others will succeed in life also. Faith can be religious but it can also be used in our everyday life.

Faith in a God is very important in our lives. I know this to be one of the greatest powers in life. The next power that is also great in our lives is faith in ourselves.

Image result for Belief in yourself quotes




Believing in yourself, or having faith in yourself, helps you overcome life difficulties and failures in life. Our life is not measured by the failures we have in life, but by the times we pick up ourselves and move on.


3 comments:

  1. I love this. Amazing I really needed it

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have faith that my life will be measured by the acts of good will I have done. Failure isn't a blessing, but just an obstacle. I like this, and you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be your friend. This was so nice to read. I want to hear more of your lovely thoughts!

    ReplyDelete